MOOD: In Store Marketing
DescriptionIn Store Marketing
Most purchases are impulse purchases once the customer has arrived in the establishment. Use MOOD: Front Range In-Store Marketing to grow these impulse purchases.
You can change your messages once a year, once a month, or even more. Draw that C-Store pay at the pump customer into a loyal inside shopper at your C-Store. This could be affront a list of C-Store generic messages that entice customers inside, or something completely custom just for you.
All accomplished through our satellite delivery. So, you can control and manage your In-Store messages through our online management tool.
Why In-Store Marketing
- Welcome and thank customers for shopping with
- Advise customers where products are located
- Promote new products and services
- Use it as a training tool for employees at the end or beginning of the day
- 66% of all purchasing decisions are made on impulse
- In-store marketing programs increase sales by as much as 20%
- Audio advertising influences more than 80% of all buying decisions